Sunday 7 November 2010

GOSH Darling!


Today i'm going to be doing a review on GOSH Darling lipstick. I'd say most beauty makeup obsessive people like me, will know about this lipstick. It costs £6 from Superdrug. The packaging is very nice and feels very well made. For the colour, it's kind of like a cremesheene by mac. I wouldn't say the colour is that wearable (for me anyway). It can only be worn on pale, medium skin tones to look nice. After a while it starts to come off and just leaves that icky resedue around the corners of your mouth which I think looks discusting. Overall, i'd give this product a 5/10 as I hardly wear it at all. I don't think it is worth £6, and personally I think the natural collection lipstick in apple blossom is better and is only £1.99. Sooo yeah, thats just my opinion on it, I am aware that most people love it but as I said, this is just from my experience with it.

Hope this helped you (: Lots and lots of love, Jess xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment